Since 1981, the BEF has provided more than $4 million to support excellence and innovation in all Brookline Public Schools, from kindergarten through grade 12. BEF grants often provide the impetus for important initiatives and programmatic innovations in our schools in areas such as technology, literacy, science and math education, and social and physical enrichment programs.
The BEF is a tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations are tax deductible. Thank you for your donation.
How to Contribute
- Donations may be made online via credit card or Paypal by clicking
the green donate button
- Checks may be sent to:
Brookline Education Foundation
P.O. Box 470652
Brookline, MA 02447
- To arrange for an electronic transfer of appreciated securities/stocks, please call us at 617-232-3846.
You may support the BEF by:
- Making annual gifts
- Giving in honor of Brookline educators
- Donating in honor or in memory of other individuals
- Sponsoring a BEF Team Brookline runner
- Participating in our annual Trivia Bee
We welcome donors who would like to make a long-term commitment to supporting the BEF. Over the years, individuals have established BEF funds to underwrite certain types of teaching and learning activities in the name of a family member or friend. For more information about named funds or other aspects of giving, please contact the BEF at 617-232-3846 or via e-mail at BEF@psbma.org