Since 1981, the BEF has provided more than $5 million to support excellence and innovation in all Brookline Public Schools, from kindergarten through grade 12. BEF grants often provide the impetus for important initiatives and programmatic innovations in our schools in areas such as technology, literacy, science and math education, and social and physical enrichment programs.
The BEF is a tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Thank you for your donation.
How to Contribute
- Donations may be made online via credit card or Paypal by clicking the green donate button
- Checks may be sent to:
Brookline Education Foundation
P.O. Box 470652
Brookline, MA 02447
- To arrange for an electronic transfer of appreciated securities/stocks, please call us at 617-232-3846.
You may designate your gift to the following funds:
- Annual Fund – Gifts to the Annual Fund are unrestricted and support our programs at all Brookline Schools.
- Robert Weintraub Fund – Gifts to this fund support professional development for educators at Brookline High School.
- Vicki C. Milstein Early Education Fund – Gifts to this fund support professional development for Brookline preschool and kindergarten educators.
- BEEP Opportunity Fund – Gifts to this fund supports music and dance in BEEP classrooms.
We welcome donors who would like to make a long-term commitment to supporting the BEF. Over the years, individuals have established BEF funds to underwrite certain types of teaching and learning activities in the name of a family member or friend. For more information about named funds or other aspects of giving, please contact the BEF at 617-232-3846 or via e-mail at BEF@brooklineeducation.org.
View info on Bequests, Life Insurance, Real Estate, Charitable Trusts.