On Friday, October 4th, over 200 people joined us for the 2019 Margaret Metzger Fellowship Event where our 6 Fellows read their essays to a packed house! While the essays were varied reflections on teaching and working with students; all were extremely touching. We are so lucky to have such thoughtful educators in Brookline Schools.
Margaret Metzger Fellows for 2019
- Mireille Blau, CCS, Social Studies
- Rebecca Hayden, BHS, English
- Paul Epstein, BHS, Social Worker
- Lauren Ockene, Pierce, EL 4th Grade
- Meghan Walsh, Runkle, RISE
- Evan Mousseau, BHS, English
Special thanks to John Andrews, BHS English Dept. Chair, who has made this a labor of love for the past 5 years!
Congratulations to all!